My Year 12 Formal

Just a little over a month ago, I was lucky enough to celebrate graduating at my year 12 formal.
I was on quite a tight budget which left it really hard to dress the way I wanted.
I was really dreaming when I said I wanted an Alex Perry dress, but still I looked from store to store trying to find the perfect dress. I had said multiple times that I'd gave up and didn't want to go.
A week before the formal and I sweared that I wasn't going. Until my mother called up an Aunt who said she could whip up a dress for me just in time. It wasn't my dream dress but I tried it on 2 days before the formal and loved it. I brought a few accessories, reused my heels from my year 10 formal and organised to go in a Limo with a few of my closest friends. For me it was perfect, I was happy with my look and am glad to say I actually went.






Necklace - Equip, Earrings & Clutch - Colette. Makeup from Napoleon and Extensions from Zala Hair Extensions.

Keep an eye out for an upcoming giveaway...

xoxo, gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment