Taylor Swift RED Tour


I have been absolutely in love with Taylor Swift and her music since back in 2008 when she released her single “Love Story”.
Since then she’s had 4 different tours to Australia and I finally got the chance to go with my little sister to her RED tour in Sydney on December 4th



The concert started with open acts from Neon Trees and Guy Sebastian which was sensational. Taylor opened the concert with her song ‘State of Grace’ followed by many of her hit singles including ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ and ‘We Are Never Getting Back Together’. It was an amazing experience, seeing Allianz stadium light up with glow sticks and flashing signs and RED costumes. 
I’ve been to quite a few concerts, and this has been my first concert at an open stadium, filled with 40,000 people, all singing along to Taylor’s songs, it was definitely the most magnificent concert I have ever been too! 



Below are a few photos I took on the night, including my OOTN..
 
Our View.
Little sister enjoying the night.

Pamela: Crop Top - Supre, Leather Skirt - Cotton On, Flats - Rubi Shoes ; Me: High Neck Crop - Ava and Ever, Faux Leather Skater Skirt - Boohoo, Blue Cardigan - Cotton On, Shoes - Converse High Tops, Chain Necklace - Equip, Watch - Roxy

Remember to check in every Friday night for a new blog post!



Thanks for reading,

xoxo, gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment