Welcome.... First OOTN !



Welcome my fellow bloggers and readers. I have been deciding to start a blog for quite a long time now and well today is the day!


For most of you that don’t know me, my name is Gabby and I’m a 17 year old secondary student and retail assistant from Western Sydney (Australia), I have a profound passion for fashion and this passion alone inspires me to be who I am and I am going to share it with you.


This blog will feature me, myself and I, as I present to you my style and thoughts, whether it is in Outfit posts, Hauls of recently purchased items, inspired sets or giveaways.  I will be updating this blog every single Friday evening (hence the name Friday night fashion), and some days throughout the week.

Everything that will be posted on this blog will be my own personal opinion and ideas and all comments and feedback will be gladly appreciated.


So stay tuned for my next post, and remember to follow your dreams because this is where mine starts.

xoxo, gabby.

p.s who's taking advantage of all the Black Friday Sales going on? I definitely have !
Check Out some of the sales at: 
urbanoutfitters.com
beautybay.com
boohoo.com
dailylook.com
sigmabeauty.com (free shipping)
nastygal.com
windsorstore and many many more !

(Thought I would leave a quick OOTN – Outfit Of the Night)




Shirt – Supre, Leather Jeggings – City Beach, Flats – RubiShoes, Bag – Colette, Watch – Roxy, Chain Necklace – Equip

No comments:

Post a Comment